Gella Care Services
Our services support people with a variety of mental health conditions:
We use positive behaviour support (PBS), ABCs, which enables us to support our clients.
- Must be aged 16+
- Diagnosis of Learning Disability, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Personality Disorder, Complex Mental Health needs.
- Service users with a forensic history.
- Those under DOLS or Court of Protection orders.
- We ask about our client’s lifestyle preferences and aspirations, and we support them to achieve these.
- We encourage and help clients to achieve full potential.
- We support to make informed choices.
- We support our clients to feel safe and protected from neglect, abuse, or avoidable harm.
- Our client’s health and social care needs are regularly assessed and reviewed to ensure they are receiving the right support and care at the right time.
- Our clients care and support adapts when their needs, choices and decisions change.
- We ensure our clients experience consistency in who provides their care and support and in how it is provided.
- If they make a complaint, it is acted on.
Gella Care Service
Most people we support live in their own home. This is called supported living. In supported living you can help to choose who supports you and who you live with.